We will never sell your data.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
app.xltrail.com (“xltrail Cloud”)
Terms of Service
How xltrail Cloud works
xltrail Cloud syncs with a third party Git system of your choice (e.g. GitHub) to display the contents and diffs of the Excel workbooks that are contained in these Git repositories. These services are in no way affiliated with Zoomer Analytics LLC. xltrail Cloud clones these Git repositories, reads out the content of the contained Excel workbooks and stores them toghether with everything else in these repositories on our servers. The content is encrypted both at rest and in transit.
- Requirements. xltrail Cloud is available for individuals and organisations. In order to use xltrail Cloud, you must sync with a public or private Git repository of a provider of your choice. In order to use xltrail Cloud, you must provide us with a method of payment (your payment method).
- Trial Period. You may be eligible to use your subscription to xltrail Cloud on a trial basis free of charge for 14 days. No credit card is required during the trial period.
- Workbook ownership and license. We make no claim over the intellectual property rights in any workbooks you sync with xltrail Cloud, but you assign us a non-exclusive, revocable, transferable license solely to create and store a copy of each workbook you sync with xltrail Cloud. You may revoke this license by deleting the repository from xltrail Cloud, but please note that we may retain copies solely for backup or law-enforcement purposes.
- Payment and billing. Unless you cancel your subscription to xltrail Cloud prior to the end of the free trial period, we will bill your payment method for the cost of your subscription and your subscription will continue month-to-month or year-on-year until terminated. The subscription fee will be billed at the then current rate on the calendar day corresponding to the start date of your paid subscription. This date may change from to time time, for example, if you fail to make payment on time, the new date will be the date we successfully collect payment from you and your subscription is reactivated. You must ensure that your payment method is kept up to date and that all payments are made on time. We may suspend or terminate your account if you fail to make payment on time.
- Upgrading or downgrading your subscription plan. You may upgrade or downgrade your subscription (and for organisations, this includes adding or removing users) to xltrail Cloud at any time. Please note that if you downgrade your plan, we do not provide refunds or credits for the remaining subscription period of your current plan.
- Security and misuse. You are responsible for securing access to your account. We recommend choosing a secure password and not sharing it with anyone. You must not use your account to do anything which could reasonably be expected to damage, disable, overburden or materially impair xltrail Cloud, or which is likely to interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of xltrail Cloud (including excessive bandwidth usage).
- Cancellation. You may cancel your subscription at any time and you will continue to have access to xltrail Cloud until the end of your subscription period. We do not provide refunds or credits for partial-month subscription periods.
- Termination of your subscription by us. If you fail to abide by our Terms, we reserve the right to suspend your access to xltrail Cloud or permanently cancel your account and no refund will be payable by us.
- Disclaimers. We make no guarantee that xltrail Cloud will be suitable for your intended use, nor do we guarantee that it will be error free, entirely secure, virus-free or available at any particular time. We may suspend access to xltrail Cloud from time to time in order to carry out maintenance and support work.
- Limitation of liability. SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” ZOOMER ANALYTICS MAKES AND THE USER RECEIVES NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND NON-INTERFERENCE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ZOOMER ANALYTICS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SOFTWARE DELIVERED HEREUNDER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ZOOMER ANALYTICS’ LIABILITY UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID TO ZOOMER ANALYTICS BY THE USER HEREUNDER.
- Entire agreement. The entire agreement between you and us relating to xltrail is contained in our Terms of Service.
- Changes to our Terms. We may from time to time change our Terms of Service. The most current version will always be at www.xltrail.com/tos
- Waiver and severability. If we ignore or fail to enforce any breach of our Terms of Service, this does not mean we cannot enforce our rights in the future. If any part of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid by a court, it shall be replaced with a similar provision which achieves the same purpose as the original, so far as is possible, with the remainder of our Terms remaining unaffected.
- Governing law. Our Terms of Service are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with Swiss law. If any dispute arises between us in relation to xltrail Cloud, such dispute may only be heard in Swiss courts.
The purpose of this Policy is to make visitors to this website aware of how Zoomer Analytics LLC collects, uses, manages and discloses Personal Information.
This Policy explains generally Zoomer Analytics’ Personal Information practices, but in all respects this Policy and the application of our practices will be subject to and in accordance with the provisions of applicable privacy protection laws.
Who we are?
Zoomer Analytics LLC is a Zurich/Switzerland based company. You can reach us at info [at] zoomeranalytics [dot] com.
Knowledge and Consent
By using the Site and/or our Services, you are consenting to the collection and use of information as described in this Policy. Zoomer Analytics may amend this Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your Personal Information we will notify you by posting an announcement on the Site. By continuing to use the Site and/or the Services after any such changes are posted, you are consenting to those changes.
What information do we collect?
How do we use personal information?
We use personal information solely for the purpose of running xltrail Cloud. We do not share or sell your data to any third party.
Where do we store and process personal data
We store and process personal data on servers in the U.S.
Zoomer Analytics has developed procedures to safeguard your Personal Information. This includes protecting the access to, use, disclosure, retention and disposal of Personal Information.
Link to other sites and third party content
When you leave the Site, the privacy statements of the third-parties will apply. Zoomer Analytics is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Should you find a link from any other website in Site that you feel is inappropriate, do not hesitate to contact us immediately.
Should you have any further questions or concerns about the privacy of information you provide to Zoomer Analytics, please feel free to contact us at: info [at] zoomeranalytics [dot] com.
Effective: August 18th, 2018